Ultimate Male Videographer Koren Young • VideoBump
In today’s world of doing business from home, it’s still important to make connections with your customers, colleagues, and vendors. Businesses who began marketing using a website 25 years ago or created a social media profile 10 years ago were able to build their popularity before their competitors jumped on the bandwagon. There’s a tool that savvy businesses have been using for years that everyone else is finally starting to utilize and that’s video marketing. There are many ways to add videos to your marketing efforts:
• An intro video allows you to share your story and the details of what sets your business apart from others like it.
• An instructional video shows your customers or sales reps how to use your product and what makes it so amazing.
• A video showcasing your company culture could be used as a recruiting tool. Video testimonials turn your satisfied customers into your most powerful sales tool.
• A behind-the-scenes tour gives your customers a peak behind the curtain to see what really goes on at your company and why each step is so important.
• A video podcast establishes you as an expert in your industry and allows you to provide value to an audience that’s thirsty for content.
• A fully-produced commercial can contain elements from any of the other options.
With his company Video Bump, Koren Young has created hundreds of videos for all kinds of organizations including hospitals, schools, stores, restaurants, and fitness centers. “I’ve seen how businesses big and small have been able to connect with clients everywhere utilizing the power of video.” Koren has been in video production for 25 years, working out of the Santa Clarita Valley and utilizing his skills and experience to enhance marketing strategies for business, organizations and nonprofits.
If you own or manage a business, chances are that your competitors are already using video production to increase their reach. Video Bump would love to help you do the same. Visit www.videobump.com for samples or call Video Bump at 661-772-7229.
ADVERTISE WITH US
Frontier Toyota has been serving the Santa Clarita Valley, Bakersfield, San Fernando Valley and greater Los Angeles for the past 30 years. At FrontierToyota, customer satisfaction is key where the dedicated team of professionals are attentive to the customer and have...
At ALLBRiGHT Painting, Painting Happiness™ defines the company culture, and it “colors” just about every aspect of what they do. For these dedicated individuals their Painting Happiness™ philosophy is a reminder to take joy and pride in the work that they do, in...
Since 1988 BSH Landscape and Hardscape Design has been beautifying Southern California with high-end quality, integrity and artistry. BSH truly takes an idea and molds it into art. As a family-run team, BSH is steeped in heritage and history. It’s always been...